About Peaks Recovery Centers
Vision and Mission Statement
Our vision is to prevent and alleviate the suffering caused by drug and alcohol abuse for both our patients and their families. Our mission is to provide superior alcohol and substance abuse healthcare services, cause no unnecessary harm, and thoughtfully staff our organization to meet the unique needs of the individuals we treat.
“I slept and dreamt that life was joy. I awoke and saw that life was service. I acted and behold, life was joy.”Rabindranath Tagore
Peaks Recovery – About Us
Chemical dependency and alcoholism are treated by a staff of professionals with decades of experience. Our staff’s credentials vary between therapists providing the opportunity to treat underlying co-occurring disorders such as trauma disorder, depressive disorder, and anxiety disorder that perpetuate addiction. And, unlike most other treatment programs, we provide treatment in an entirely gender specific setting.
Depending on age demographics, Peaks’ programming has established different off-ramps to support you or your loved one’s recovery roadmap. Meaning, not all individuals have the ability to do 90 straight days of treatment. Some individuals have time off from work restrictions, others have limitations due to having children in their lives, while many young adults on the other hand have the time to do an extended treatment episode up-to 90 days.
Appreciating individual needs gives us the opportunity to eliminate varying distractions between age groups and members of the opposite sex. People go to treatment for varied reasons and it’s important for us at Peaks Recovery to create a peer-driven culture where everyone can relate to one another’s circumstance and appreciate the variety of paths necessary to ensure optimal outcomes. Compare us today and see the difference for yourself!
Our Drug Addiction Rehab and Alcohol Treatment Program in Colorado includes:
- Beautiful, safe, clean, and structured sober living homes
- Weekly and quarterly activities with peers and staff such as hiking, bowling, gym time, sporting events, and, of course, winter fun during season.
- Daily offsite meetings: meeting with a sponsor, book studies, attending recovery based events, comedic shows, and multiple coffee dates with people in the community to promote a healthy fellowship that supports your recovery.
- Depending on the level of care authorized: Up-to thirty clinical contact hours per week.
- We use evidenced based clinical approaches: Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT), Process Groups, Motivational Interviewing (MI) techniques, EMDR and somatic trauma based therapy, Vocational and art therapy, relapse prevention, and more…
- Monthly Family Sessions
- All young adult clients are held accountable when it comes to maintaining employment, finishing high school or their GED, or starting college courses online or locally here in the Springs.
- Depending on authorization of days by your insurer, our goal is to at least provide up-to ninety days of services to help your loved one get back on track.
- We offer a rehab for women and men – gender specific clinical services and housing
At Peaks Recovery Center we recognize that family and community systems are impacted by drug and alcohol addiction and, for this reason, we welcome families into our extended care treatment setting. Families are invited on a monthly basis to participate in therapy with their loved one. Family members are also updated on their loved one's progress in treatment on a weekly basis. Together, both the monthly family sessions and weekly updates help promote and solidify boundaries between family members and their loved one with the overarching goal of unifying family discourse.
During our ninety day program families are also encouraged to participate in our family weekend event alongside other families whose loved ones are also participating in our treatment programming.