Men's Recovery Program - Overview
Men's Drug And Alcohol Addiction Treatment
Triple Recovery Center for men is a sober-living, extended-care alcohol and drug addiction rehabilitation facility in Colorado Springs, Colorado serving men ages 18-30. Peaks men's recovery center is entirely gender-specific, with gender-separate housing and clinical services. Our structured program developed exclusively for young men promotes long-term recovery in accountable, communal settings.
Evidence Based Approach
Depending on where each client is at in their level of care, we offer intensive individual and group therapy from 15 to 30 hours per week, including:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- EMDR Trauma Therapy
- Vocational/ Art Therapy
- Relapse Prevention
- Process Groups
Environment Of Care
- Structured Sober-living Environment
- Nationally Accredited by the Joint Commission for Safety
- Routine Environment
- Clients Must Maintain Employment or Attend School
Gender-Specific Care Program Overview - A Sincere Solution
Partial Hospitalization (PHP)
Depending on the level of care authorized by your insurance provider, the initial 30-Days at Triple Peaks Recovery drug and alcohol addiction rehabilitation programming for young adult men in Colorado begins with an extended, intensive clinical schedule.
- Monday through Friday, each client participates in morning and afternoon group therapy sessions, as well as individual sessions.
- Depending on underlying mental-health, trauma, and nutritional issues, clients may receive multiple individual session per week, including weekly psych evaluations for stabilization.
- Other services that we encourage our client’s to participate in include physical fitness classes at Phoenix Multisport™, and Outdoor Recreation activities (This is Colorado after all!).
- Each client participates in twice-daily fellowship meetings within the community.
- Included in the structured sober living fees are full gym memberships at 24-Hour Fitness™, and they can expect 3-4 days of gym-time availability per week between other activities and clinical care.
- Each sober-living residence has additional workout equipment as well.
Intensive Outpatient/ Outpatient Programming
Ideally, between PHP, IOP, and OP level of care we are able to provide, at the very least, 90 days of clinical contact in a safe, therapeutic environment that addresses each client's addiction and mental health. A robust clinical start helps the staff better understand the goals of each client and in making the appropriate recommendations for continued care. The remaining portion of Triple Peaks drug and alcohol addiction treatment program focuses on life-skills, especially the implementation of those skills.
- Each client continues to participate in morning group therapy, Monday through Friday, including weekly individual sessions.
- Dependent on individual progress, each client is required to obtain and hold a job 30-45 days into treatment.
- After morning groups, we require every client to participate in resume building, filling out applications, and active job search.
- Every client maintains employment during their time within our program. When they receive their first paycheck, they will start learning how to budget their weekly allowance for food and toiletries.
- We also require that each client be responsible for their cell phone payment.
- All monies earned from their job is placed in a Trust and given to them in full upon completion of the program to reduce the risk of relapse during this ambulatory level of care.
There are two possible solutions after 90-Days of treatment at Triple Peaks Recovery Center.
Option 1: If clinically appropriate, clients and their families might agree that more time is needed within our structured sober-living setting. Based on financial arrangements at the beginning of treatment, clients may continue with daily group and individual therapy sessions while continuing to use the supportive structure, continued transportation, and grow their savings account. When adequately budgeted, individuals can save anywhere from $1,000 to $3,000 within the term of our extensive programming, providing them a solid financial foundation upon leaving our program.
Option 2: The client can move into a Triple Peaks sober-living alumni home at a reasonable cost of $250 for the first month, $300 for the second month, and $350 for remaining months so long as space is available. As a requirement, however, clients are required to participate in outpatient/ alumni community outpatient program. This option gives the client greater autonomy while maintaining a healthy recovery regimen.
Each client will hold a job during while attending our program. When they receive their first paycheck, they will begin budgeting their weekly allowance for food and toiletries. We also require that each client be responsible for their cell phone payment. All other money earned from their job is placed in a Trust Account and given to them in full upon completion of the program. Clients can expect to work between 24 and 35 hours a week within their busy weekly schedule.
If a school is a priority over working a job, families are welcome to set up online courses for college or participate on a local campus whether it be a community college or University of Colorado - Colorado Springs (UCCS). We can also assist clients in securing their H.S. diploma or GED if needed.
Whether searching for a job or going to school all our clients are encouraged to incrementally challenge themselves in early recovery so that we can identify stressors that may lead to relapse in early recovery within our clinical program hours.
Triple Peaks Recovery drug and alcohol addiction treatment for young adult men works closely with active, structured housing that fosters a culture of accountability and recovery. Each sober-home is staffed 24-Hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year by housing managers, and each house meets or exceeds national criteria, established by the Joint Commission, for an environment of care and safety. All housing staff members are CPR/ AED certified, are offered Colorado Addiction Counselor training, and are also offered Peer Recovery Coach training to maximize their potential for helping supporting your loved one. Peaks Recovery also employs a full-time, on call therapist who is available to clients away from the counseling center 24/7. Our program has two, professionally maintained 5,000 sq. ft. homes with beautiful scenery, gym equipment, a movie theater, a pool, and spacious living to make sober-living more comfortable and enjoyable for our clients.
Transportation is included within the structured sober living fees to ensure that clients busy schedules can be accommodated.